The students of Madhya Pradesh are having a good news who can not proceed further for their higher education due to financial conditions. These candidates who want to continue their study have apply for MP Scholarship schemes. The Government is providing financial help to the students by providing them scholarship. These applicants can apply for MP Scholarship
Applications have been invited by : MP Govt
Scheme : Scholarship for UG and PG
Official website : www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
- The candidates whose parent income is less than 60,000 Rs. per year are eligible.
- The candidates who have not applied for any other scheme at the same time can apply.
- The applicants must be having registered in those institutes through which the Govt provides scholarship.
Documents list required:
- Parent Income proof in the name of student and affidavit.
- Latest passport size photograph with signature of candidate.
- Your educational qualification certificates.
- Residential address (Domicile Certificate) proof copy.
- Your caste certificate.
- Aadhar card link bank account passbook.
- Admission related papers.